Sunday, August 13, 2006

Alright

You know how it happens. You post to your blog, read it over (and if you are like me you have to edit it again for dumb typos) and then maybe you chose a blog from your links list and step outside of yourself.

Something there grabs your attention and you scroll through the comments. You find a new blog to check out or a subject to Google or to blog about yourself. I think that is the blogosphere.

So yesterday when I re-entered the blogosphere, I ended up at Kat's blog (always a good move) and saw Sara Groves' name repeated in the comments section of a fun post about music and repeat buttons.

Sara Groves...Add to the Beauty. Aaaahhh. Something else to help relieve my stress.

So this morning, blaring from iTunes on my computer (and on Repeat, of course) is Sara Groves' It's Going to Be Alright .

And it is.

:-)

1 comment:

marianne said...

Kat - I just went to her MySpace site yesterday and saw there is a documentary. It does look good. I hope you get Add to the Beauty soon! :-) I let a friend borrow it once and while she only had it a couple of weeks - I was very anxious to get it back! Good stuff. :-)