Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cameras, Limos and Fish



The only good thing about losing my camera before I even left the airport on Wednesday (I left it in the little plastic bin it rides in through security), is that I discovered my cell phone is way cooler than I knew. Not only can I take some fairly decent pics with it...I can shoot video clips. Whoa. Who knew. Well...not me.

So maybe, just maybe, I can get a video clip uploaded and into my blog. Because, my parents were pretty funny riding in the limo on the way to their 50th Wedding Anniversary Dinner! We'll see. At least maybe I can eventually get a pic of them up. They were very very cute.

Oh...this pic was taken at the Georgia Aquarium. The most amazing thing about this picture is the fact that I could get close enough to the glass to take it. There were 15,000 people there with me. It seemed like it anyway.

Fun weekend.

:-)

2 comments:

marianne said...

Sonny, have you ever tasted dippin' dots? They are extremely weird!!! Skip them and head straight for the Blue Bell! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.