Sunday, July 30, 2006

Who is Counting Heads Today...



...at the Georgia Aquarium? That is what this guy is asking as he looks out at the sea of faces squished up against his fishtank glass and watches them nudge and push and step on each other. And he also probably notices a lot of the the really big men are sweating. And babies are crying. And little kids are jumping up and down because they can't see.

And he probably hears my kids saying, "Mom, Mom, Mommmmm...can we get Dippin' Dots yet?"

I am halfway joking but it was super crowded this past Saturday and very very hard to see anything very well. I hope I can take the kids back during a less busy time - it's an amazing place. My little one actually cried when we had to leave. :-( Must go back.

Only not in July...maybe January?

:-)

No comments: