Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ughhhhhh!

Tonight - no cute pictures, no fun links and no serious, girly, chatty blog post. I am yanking my hair out here trying to get my email to send/receive in Outlook. ARRRRRRGGGGGGG!! That's Pirate for "Oh My Gosh, could somebody please just hang me upside down by my toenails and zing water balloons at me instead of this madness?" :-)

Of course, my internet service provider says to call Norton - like I'll ever end up talking to someone there. Funny thing is my neighbor is having the same issue. We're on a mission and we WILL get to the bottom of this. Haha. I did get a neighborly tip how to access my email without Outlook though. Something I should have thought of before but...didn't.

Maybe I should just fire Outlook. Less stress and I get to keep my hair.

:-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, wow. i didn't even know you could open mail in outlook, mostly cause i didn't know what outlook is or that i had it. fire outlook. i've got your back. for what that's worth!!!

marianne said...

Oh see how much you will learn by hanging out here?

That was a giant joke. :-)

Well, it may as well be fired...but you know what? Life is absolutely going on without it and all around it. It is not missed one tiny bit.

So there. :-P

marianne said...

Ah, yes...can you feel me leaning that way? :-)

My neighbor gave me the same tip that you just described. I went into webmail for my regular account and set it up to forward messages to a Yahoo account I never used much. But now I do. :-)

I am playing around with gmail a little right now. Just to see what it is like. Talk about having no life - that would be me!

:-)