Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Little Sis Protocol

Being 42 does not excuse me from proper younger sibling protocol. You'd think eventually I'd be allowed to grow out of things like calling dibs on best seats (and losing), automatically being given the smaller half of the last brownie and not paying for my own lunch (actually I like being taken out to lunch so never mind about that one). Anyway, some things are meant to remain in place and Little Sis Protocol is one of them.

So, before I forget, let me thank my oh so talented advertising guru of an OLDER brother (Ha!) for helping me rename my blog. For some reason he saw it completely fitting. Mari, Contrary? What could have possibly made him think up that?

Whatever the inspiration, I thank him. Much much much more interesting than "my little blog".

:-)

Love You Muchly, Bro! And you can take me out to lunch anytime! And breakfast and dinner for that matter.

No comments: