Monday, September 03, 2007

Grab a box of tissues...


...and check out these three chic flicks...

Catch and Release - Jennifer Garner and an equally cute co-star with really great teeth as well. Need to Google him...just a sec...Timothy Olyphant. Hmmm, well, very nice teeth.

Because I Said So - Diane Keaton plays a hovering mom to her youngest of three daughters, Mandy Moore. It was fun to watch a mother/daughter relationship struggle (only somewhat) but survive with a happy ending. My kind movie for sure. And of course...more cute leading men.

Music and Lyrics - Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore are fun together in this silly but still sweetly romantic movie. Two of my favorite chic flick actors. And a HIGHLY entertaining 80's music video featuring Hugh's movie character is a must see...no tissues needed.

I saw all three this past weekend...I had some catching up to do! If you only pick one, see Catch and Release. Best storyline, most memorable characters and, well, there's the guy with the nice teeth.

:-)


8 comments:

Sonflower :-) said...

laughs...

all 3 of these are good...what? there chick flicks...don't you think I like chick flicks?!

:p

marianne said...

Sonny!!! You've seen all three? Which was your favorite? (And don't say all three!)

:-)

Sonflower :-) said...

I like them all! But if I had to pick one ...it'd be "Because I Told You So"...

marianne said...

Really? It was very cute. :-)

Sonflower :-) said...

I liked them all each for different reasons...

Catch and Release was a little more serious but good.

I liked Mandy Moore's and Diane Keaton's character in "Because"...I liked the goof factor.

Music and Lyrics was just fun!

I think Because I said so was the only one I actually saw at the theater. Maybe that's why ;)

marianne said...

I think the Goof Factor is what keeps me from making it number one. I'm so not fun. I Love Lucy shows make me nervous...the goof factor. :-)

The serious chic flick...of course, that is the one I'd pick as my favorite. Good grief!

Hey...you are up-to-date on your movies, Sonny...there is BLOG TOPIC for you (oh my...was that in all caps??)

:-)

Sonflower :-) said...

Is that a hint? :p







I'll see what I can do...

marianne said...

Me? Hint?

:-)