Thursday, August 30, 2007

So Last Week

I've been told it is way past time for a new post...Back to School was like soooo long ago.

But it isn't just Back to School that has me distracted from reading my favorite blogs and blogging myself...it's this whole new job thing. For the first time in, hmmmm, 7 or more years I am working full time. School schedule but still, pretty much full time. And, no kidding, this is the hardest work I've ever done. The best job I've ever had I think but also, the most tiring.

Could be that's because I don't know where to put my "stuff" when I get to work. Could be because I have to be there at 7:45 and that means I have to get up at 5:30 which means that...my late nights NEED TO BE a thing of the past (still working on that!) But it's awesome...I love it.

Then, with my oldest starting high school I have that totally on my mind and can think of nothing but that when I think of writing...and I really don't want to write about that anymore! Anyway...it has been a long and hectic couple of weeks but things are starting to settle down.

And here comes a nice long weekend. Me with a little mommy break...errands, some adult conversation (hopefully) and, YES!!!!!!!!!! sleeping in at least one morning! And, of course, some blogging.

What a perfect weekend.

:-)

1 comment:

Sonflower :-) said...

5:30 comes so early! Trust me, I know. If you get the chance I'd love to catch up with some "adult" talk...