Thursday, July 26, 2007

Changes

I'm a creature of habit. I find huge comfort in things staying the same. Change messes me up in big ways.

I know that about myself but, still, I guess I like to live on the edge. So a week or so ago I decided to switch my template here to the new Blogger. Things got kinda messed up. I got a little cranky.

I decided to change my "Cousin It" profile pic. Close friends (who...btw...never comment) told me the new picture looked plastic and that "the laughing picture was definitely more you." That, too, made me somewhat cranky.

Started to wonder if being cranky had anything at all to do with blogging and pondered the possibility that I was just in a really girlie bad mood.

Then, when I thought I could take not one more new or unexpected occurrence, I got a new job. And not just any job, but the perfect job for me...for now.

Suddenly, I'm no longer cranky. In fact I'm...ecstatic! My old pic is back up and my messed up template is no longer annoying - just another project for another day.

And I can't wait to start my new job.

:-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeaness...again...for the new job, the old picture and the fact that you're blogging again!

marianne said...

hey bob...thanks!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Coolness about the new job! (How did I miss this post?)

uh, details? ...

;p

marianne said...

Sonny...I'll email you...School Schedule job...woo hoo!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yayness. That is great news! :D