Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time for O

Yep, it's that time again. Just when you thought I had moved way way past O Magazine and Lisa Kogan (groovy little writer). Just when you thought I had chilled out from my shiny magazine crisis. Here we find ourselves once again.

But...it's already my "new" (earlier) bedtime and so...I'm off to bed to...wait a minute. I was going to say that I'm off to bed to flip through the mag and locate Lisa's newest column. But there will be no flippin' this baby!

September is super-sized. Must be a fashion thing - which I'm sure I'll find extremely useful. :-P Well, you never know. Anyway, also there are at least (at least) five places in the magazine with a heavy duty cardstock page instead of the traditional slick and shiny one. At least five places. Makes flipping totally and absolutely impossible.

So I better scoot because I'm going to have to sit up and hold it in both of my hands and I may even have to turn the pages from the top righthand corner...one by one. Wow. This is not your mama's Us Weekly.

So stay tuned. Taking a break from the Kindergarten Saga (which isn't going anywhere apparently!) And I'll be back with...I don't know...something more.

:-)

1 comment:

marianne said...

Kat,
It is finally getting a little better. But the teacher has asked me not to come in yet on my day off to volunteer unless it as at the end of the day. She doesn't think my daughter will be able to handle my leaving. So...we still have a ways to go!

But yes, definitely better and I'm very thankful for the prayers. Very much.

I'm glad your daughter likes preschool! Very fun years!!!