Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Time :-(

Too bad, so sad...no time for blogging. :-(

With last weekend's whirlwind Anniversary Extravaganza and this week getting ready for back to school (which turned into Theme Park Week for the kids...lucky ducks), I am all out of blogging energy. Yep, I have the time, just not the energy left over at the end of the day.

It really is too bad. And it really is very sad. Because I love this blogging thing. I love reading other peoples, getting the nerve up to comment, clicking on other people's names and reading their blogs. It's gigantic fun for me.

But for now...I'm just too darn tired.

Yep, again, too bad, so sad for Marianne. :-(

I hope to be back to my picture taking, link listing, silly self here very soon. Please don't go away for good. I'd really miss you.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been so busy getting ready for school to start that i have not had time to read any blogs, either. I just now thought to myself "wow, robo, i really will miss summer, i haven't clicked on that daisy in forever." (actually it's probably just a couple of days) then, what do i see? "no time for blogging." :(