Sunday, September 02, 2007

Another Challenge...WooHoo!

Kat is challenging the blogosphere once again with the 21 Day Challenge. And (how embarrassing) I already missed the first day. But as Kat herself pointed out, that's the beauty of having more than 21 days in a month. So...I start today developing a new (old) habit of exercising in some way every day.

One day it could be 3 miles on the treadmill followed by 30 minutes of free weights. Most days it will look more like 100 sit ups and 25 push ups. Or just 38 jumping jacks. Any of that goes and after 21 days of finding the time in my day to take care of my body...making it strong again, I hope to have formed the habit - once again- of daily exercise.

I need it. I want it. I crave it.

Now it's time to just do it.

Thanks, Kat.

:-)

2 comments:

The Secret Life of Kat said...

You're welcome, friend.

Sonflower :-) said...

I'm not sure about "craving it" ...but I do need to get into the daily exercise habit.

Kat always challenges us! :P